Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happy Birthday, Saint Patrick's Day, and Easter


Hello World,

Guess what today is for me. It's my birthday!   So Happy Birthday to me!!  Also Saint Patrick's Day is coming up in a few days, followed by Easter. What a lot of things to celebrate in the next few weeks.

Our class is is ready for Saint Patrick's day. We learned about who Saint Patrick was, the history of, leprechauns, shamrocks, and pot of gold as well as  Ireland, the traditions, wearing green, and the luck of the Irish.  We learned quite a bit about the Irish people and who they are.It was really interesting.    Easter is coming up soon and we will be getting ready for the holiday. I'm looking forward to a special Easter basket and lots of crafts.
Here are some of my birthday pictures

HAPPY SAINT PAT'S DAY

MY BIRTHDAY CAKE
HOLDING MY CAKE
YUMMY CAKE




CHALLENGE QUESTION:  WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR SAINT PAT'S DAY AND EASTER?

Your Friend,
CoolGabe

No comments:

Post a Comment