Thursday, June 27, 2013

UPDATES FROM THE GABESTER

Dear World,

I want you to meet Suzan.  She is the newest addition to my team and I am very happy about that.  Suzan and I have something in common---She has a son named Gabe!   Her Gabe is a year younger than me.  Suzan is very kind and nice.  We have a lot of fun.  We listen to a lot of music.  Yesterday we were singing the National Anthem and I was singing at the top of my lungs.  Everyone in our building could hear me sing.  At work we have been studying about hurricanes.  My hurricane advice?  Get out of Dodge!!!

My friend, Mark, who was featured in my first book, is doing well.  I have plans to see him on the 4th of July.  We are going to have a Good Luck Hurricane Party! 

Till we meet again.

Your friend, 
Cool Gabe


No comments:

Post a Comment