Friday, January 13, 2012

INSPIRING YOU

Hello World,

I'm so proud of my sister, Taylor.  She just made the softball team at Sebastian River High School!  She has been working hard to get on the team and now her dream has come true.  Go Sharks!  I'm looking forward to seeing you play. 

I was quite surprised to learn last Sunday that the Vero Beach Press Journal had a story about my blog.  The article was called "Inspiring Others" and it was in the "Good for You" section of the paper.  Boy, was my mom surprised!  I love to inspire others with my smile and my positive attitude.  I inspire others because I know I always have the support of my family and my faith.  Thank you to the Press Journal for the article.  There is a link to the Press Journal at the bottom of this blog. 

The American Heritage Dictionary defines "inspiration" as "stimulation of the faculties to a high level of feeling or activity."  Here's my challenge to the readers of the Cool Gabe blog:  what are YOU doing to inspire others??  I'll be looking forward to hear from you.  You can contact me via this blog or you can send a letter to me at: ARC of Indian River County, 1375 16th Avenue, Vero Beach, Florida 32960.  I think an "INSPIRING OTHERS" campaign is in order to make the world - my world and yours - a better place.  

Your friend,
Cool Gabe

http://www.tcpalm.com/

Here I am holding the newspaper article about my blog!
Working on today's blog with Walter and Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment