Thursday, January 5, 2012

WINTER WONDERLAND

Hello World!

We're turning up the heat here in the tropics.  It's Cool Gabe reporting from the cool tropics.  Very cool, in fact.  The Siberian cold front has blown through Vero Beach and Sebastian.  We've been bundling up and hunkered down in the van for my morning ride with Mark.  I look like a polar bear when I get off the bus at ARC.  Funny thing is, I like polar bears because I love the cold weather.  After all, I am Cool Gabe!

Mom is back working at school this week with the kids.  I'm back to work with my teachers, Barbara and Jacque.  It  was nice to have last Friday off with my mom, but I'm glad to be back on my regular schedule here. 

I'm looking foward to my cooking class tomorrow because I think we're making zucchini muffins with zucchini just picked from Veggies of Vero http://www.veggiesofvero.com/.  Can't wait! 

Your friend,
Cool Gabe


Where's the snow??

"Winter wonderland!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gabe. We don't have any snow up here in Fargo ND either! We have been in the 50's this week, if you could send some of the snow our way that would be great!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete